Saturday, June 27, 2015

Postcards from Summer

{My intention for this summer is relaxed & slow & intentional: to take more pictures with the big camera; to be outside as much as possible; for my girls to have as many fond memories of summer; and to capture some of that here.
So postcards it will be. A picture or two of our day, with a few words written. Just like an old fashioned postcard!}
Strawberry-blueberry crisp.....I think this may be what's for lunch! 😋🍓 Right now: open window with birds singing & lawn mowers humming; empty page; yoga mat waiting; laundry needing to be put away; strawberry-blueberry crisp: a little too sweet & juicy but oh so yummy! 82/100 #the100dayproject #my100daysofeverydaymoments

Yesterday I turned some of those strawberries we picked the other night into a strawberry-blueberry crisp thanks to a recipe I found on Pinterest. It was a little too sweet and juicy but still delicious! And I have plenty of strawberries left to experiment with the recipe and make it again!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend full of fun, family & relaxtion!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!