Thursday, October 9, 2014

Yarn Along

upload

IMG_2481

What's that you say? It is Thursday already? 

Honestly I cannot tell you where this week has gone or what we have done! Ree has been stuffy all week. Not enough to say she is sick, but enough where I have noticed a significant drop in her energy level (as well as a significant drop in her talking). We have stayed close to home for the most part. Doing some art here and there, watching too much tv, you know. All the usual stuff when kids aren't quite themselves.

I have been working on some small knitting projects. 3 more baby hats to add to the NICU pile. A few washcloths after reading Donna's post about sending along a few hand knit wash cloths and some toothpaste and toothbrushes to Haiti. It's good to have a stash! 

I've also been writing along with Corinne's writing course Writing Naturally: October. I am loving it. It is really cementing my love for free writing. And lots of ideas, thoughts are coming out of it too.

So that's our life in a nutshell for the week. Nothing big and exciting going on (except for the fact that my sister is going to have a baby in the Spring. This knitting Auntie can't wait until she finds out if they are boys or girls. Did I mention that she is pregnant with identical twins?)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, twins, exciting! Lots of baby knitting in your future. Congratulations to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day's just fly by don't they? I'm sorry the babies are feeling well and hope they are back to normal soon. Love the little hats and think all your knitting causes are so beneficial.
    Congratulations to your sister, twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh. Identical twins?? I'm not even the auntie and I can not contain my excitement for you all! We are all stuffy around here too - I think it's allergies for us though. I'm glad you got to knit some wash cloths. I got my package out yesterday and it felt so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely knitting, and I bet the allergies in the fall air are not helping your daughter. Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!