Friday, October 10, 2014

I spy...

We spent the morning making God's eyes. Her first time ever and she did great! She now has plans to make one for every person she knows!

*an orange sky
*the world waking up
*God's Eyes that we made yesterday 
*my almost empty coffee cup
*a yoga mat that hasn't been used in weeks
*toys that weren't picked up last night
*knitting strewn about
*my reflection in the window
*the sunbeam making the wooden floors glow
*a house that is lived & loved in

writing along with the WriteALM prompts

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful list of spies :) Love the God's eyes. Have the most wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I see when I read your posts - a house full of love <3

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy a happy crafter :) Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!