Thursday, September 12, 2013

Some knitting

Veronica's Pink sweater 
One blueberry waffle sock

Oh, today is Thursday? I missed yarn along Wednesday!! It's been a busy week here! But I still wanted to show some of the knitting that's been taking place!

I finished Baby V's pink sweater (I need to think of a blog name for her. For now that will do!) All I needed to do was sew on the buttons but that happened about a week after the rest was finished! Once I started it only took a few minutes. But it's finished now and in the pile of ever growing Momma made, Ree requested knits for baby! I'm thinking she might wear it home from the hospital.

I also finished one of the Blueberry waffle socks. These will be for my dad for Christmas. Men's socks on size 6 needles with worsted weight yarn. Probably the quickest I've knit socks before. Now I just need to cast on for the second!

I'm off now to comment on other's blogs. Computer time has been limited the past few days!!

5 comments:

  1. I'll have to look into that sock pattern... I could use a quick knit to make for my dad as well for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad is one lucky man, they are lovely and the sweater is as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet pink knit. Delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of my third child, ready to come home from the hospital. You can barely see her under the handknits--hat, sweater, blanket! Fast asleep under all that mama love, and your wee girl will feel that in her handknits too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink sweater! It will probably be chilly enough for her to wear it when she arrives.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!