Friday, August 9, 2013

End of the week thoughts

Little knits go so quickly!

Sheesh this week flew by! We went camping at the beginning of the week...a post on that early next week. Then it was cleaning up from that; laundry laundry laundry; grocery shopping; etc. 

Today it's a very rainy day. Which is good. The garden needs the rain...a post on that next week too!! I've started making lists, on paper not just in my head! I've got a list of all the things I want to knit this fall before new baby comes. I wrote out a list of everyone I need to purchase Christmas gifts for as well as what to buy/make. Now I need to make a list of things that I need to do before baby gets here, aside from the sewing & knitting!

I'm working steadily on the yellow & the pink sweater that Ree says I need to make for the baby. The 5 hour baby sweater is complete except for buttons. I started the Puerperium sweater yesterday and knot that knits up quickly. After that is finished I want to work on Ree's big girl quilt a little bit. We have all the fabric for it now I just need to start cutting and sewing! 

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. It was a fast week here too. I am having the hardest time realizing that Christmas will be here in just over four months! I really need to start my lists too.
    I can't wait to see your quilt. I love quilts, and one day hope to sew one myself. Well, once I get over being mad at my sewing machine ;)
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post, everything is good about it except the rain part but then how would the flowers grow? Love the pink and yellow put together in the photo! You are knitting quite speedily!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the five hour sweater really five hours?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!