Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Playing catch-up

IMG_1037

IMG_1040

IMG_1041

You'd think that with my last post being almost 3 months ago (!!!) I'd have a lot to catch you up on. But that's not really the case. Pretty much right after my last weekending post, morning sickness hit and stayed for quite some time. 

I didn't pick up my camera for weeks; Ree did nothing educational, artsy or creative unless she figured out how to do it on her own. Which resulted in LOTS and LOTS of printer paper drawings. I only knit a very, very little bit. Cleaning didn't happen. Cooking & dishes were done by my husband. The only thing I kept up on was laundry. And growing a tiny human. 

See, not much blog worthy stuff! 

Just when I thought the morning sickness was gone we got colds & ear infections. But thankfully we seem to have turned a corner now and everyone is feeling better! So much better that I've actually gotten most of my knitting mojo back, Ree & I have plans for art, I've picked my camera up again and the house is (fairly) clean. I'm hoping to be back here regularly again as I've missed documenting all the things that Ree and I do during our days!

The above pictures were supposed to have been a weekending post. Friday night at home was so very humid & sunny so we picked up a pizza and went to a local beach. It was windy, overcast & cold there! We ate pizza in the car then went for a lovely walk along the sandbar picking up shells and gazing at the lighthouse.

It's nice to be back in the swing of the things & I've got lots of posts coming to catch up on the knitting, garden, Ree and daily life!

4 comments:

  1. I missed you and I'm glad you're back. May good health be with you from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see you back in this space. Hey, growing a person is a big deal, we all understand.
    Love seeing Ree, she is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to see you back in your space. I had wondered what was up. Growing a human is hard and exhausting work. While I never had morning sickness, I remember being super exhausted at all points in time. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!