Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Yarn Along

Finally making progress on Marie-Therese's Easter sweater!

I took this picture early Sunday morning. After 3 failed attempts Ree's Easter sweater is finally coming along! I am really pleased with it. I have complete 4 more pattern repeats since this picture so I'm almost finished with the back. I'm HOPING to have it finished by this time next week as I realized I want her to wear it for the pictures I want to take to put on the Easter cards. That means I also need to make her dress. But first I should pick out a pattern and buy the fabric! Easter being so early this year is really getting in my way! Never mind I want to finish my sweater for it too!

I haven't been doing too much reading lately. It's been all about the knitting in my spare moments. Plus I've been going to bed a little earlier then usual as part of my "get up early to use time wisely" rhythm I've got going. That's cutting into my bedtime reading!

4 comments:

  1. Fourth times a charm! It looks great Jen. I think you can get everything you want done, you just need to first breath. Make a list of what needs to be done in order of importance, then work down from there. What gets done, gets done and what doesn't, doesn't. Don't sweat it, just enjoy the moments. [[Hugs]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!! I hope you get it done in time for the photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater is looking wonderful!!!! What a perfect Easter color! It's nice to have 'photo' deadline incentive---can't wait to see it-----next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet knit ... as for reading, you must figure out a way to get some reading time back into your life (nudge, nudge).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!