Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Yarn Along




I almost forgot today was Wednesday & yarn along day! I'm all messed up on my days this week!

I showed you my finished knits yesterday. Today I finished the owl hat. It was supposed to be for Ree but came out way too small. It'll go in my gift drawer. I also cast on the other night for a hat in bulky yarn. I wanted something that I didn't have to think about but my hands wanted to be busy. As I was beginning it I got the 3rd degree from Ree. "You know, I need pink mittens. And a pink scarf. How come that hat is green? I like pink."

I've also been reading just before bed. I'm in the middle (or near the end now) of Porch Lights. I'm really enjoying it.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear dear Ree, your mama will knit you all of those pink things very soon :D Lovely hat and it's a shame it came out too small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owl hat - it is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!