Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weekending


A VERY late weekending post!

Most of the weekend was spent with me still getting over the bug that I caught.
Ree spent all of Saturday at my parents.
I spent all of Saturday in bed or curled up under blankets on the couch.
But it helped because I woke up Sunday feeling better.

So much better that we managed to go to my sister-in-laws Sunday evening for our weekly get together.
Monday I woke up feeling MUCH better.
So much so that I couldn't stand my messy house anymore (a clear sign I was better).

So Monday was spent cleaning, doing laundry & even getting a little Christmas shopping done.
Ree spent the day outside with her daddy raking and getting the lawn ready for winter.
All without a coat or sweater on. The day was gorgeous!
They also made these cute little mice for me.

Now I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things with holiday planning, keeping a clean house, better meals, and craft time with Ree. I'm thinking that the bug I had SHOULD last me all winter as I haven't felt sick for over a week at a time in a LONG time.

4 comments:

  1. I hope what you say is true and this is the bug for the season, wouldn't that be awesome? Glad you got the rest you needed and are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little mice are cute. Glad that you are feeling better now. Enjoy the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are up and about and feeling better.
    What cute little mice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when I feel well enough to clean up the house after being sick. It feels so good afterwards! Glad you are on the mend for the upcoming holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!