Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 8 & 9

My house isn't clean; there are dirty dishes & toys everywhere. But my child is happy. That is everything.

I've never been so happy to see the sun as I was today!

This past week has been rough. I've been fighting a sinus infection along with hives and swelling in my hands. The weather hasn't be great and Ree & I have spent almost every day this week in the house. I know I'm not feeling well because that hasn't bothered me. Poor Ree has so much energy she needs to get out! 

Thankfully this weekend is supposed to be nice so we can get out in the backyard and she can run and play. She has been an angel all week long helping "take care of you Momma". I am ready now though to get back to being healthy and playing with my sweet girl!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get better soon. And what an awful reaction to your hands :( I'm thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your feeling better real soon.
    It is so nice to hear how much you enjoy Ree.
    Our children grow up all too fast and we never can get those wonderful times back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better now. The weather this weekend was wonderful - and today? You can't beat it!

    Enjoy that messy house. You are so right. My house is still a mess but I am enjoying my daughter every day because I know the days will be fewer that I can do that on a daily basis. I try to tell that to anyone who will listen - enjoy your babies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!