Thursday, August 2, 2012

Morning::Night {August 1}



*Camping was lots of fun! The weather wasn't the best but we still enjoyed ourselves!

*I'm joining the August Break for the month. Being out in nature for 3 days away from the computer was nice. I'm going to try to do that for the month of August. And take more pictures. And really enjoy these last weeks of summer with Ree!

*So the plan is for a Morning & Night picture each day. A few words here or there (maybe). Always a weekending post as I really enjoy those as well as a This Moment post!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea of morning and night :) I'm joining in as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and I second Karen, great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!