Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weekending


This weekend:

*I spent almost all day Saturday in bed with a migraine
*It started to get better in time for us to head to my parents for supper
*Then to the beach with my sisters, parents, niece & nephew
*After the fun at the beach it was back to my mom's for ice cream & baths
*Sunday was spent doing not much of anything after Church
*It's hot again
*Ree went down for a nap
*I watched Gilmore Girls and knit
*Went outside for a little bit to weed in the garden
*We have a ton of little carrots starting to pop up!
*It looks like it's going to storm. That'll be good everything needs rain!
*Now it's onto visiting the other side of the family this evening!

Linking up with Amanda at The Habit of Being!

7 comments:

  1. Hopping over from Amanda's - because of the Gilmore Girls, a perfect match, GG and knitting, isn't it? ;-)
    I can send you rain if you need some, we have plenty here :-(
    I hope your family evening is doing good!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Gesche

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen more than a few episodes of GG so I've been busy watching Season 1 and am absolutely smitten. I knew I liked it from the few episodes I had seen but wow, love!

    So sorry to hear about the migraine :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of the project you are knitting. Sorry to hear about your migraine. Glad you are feeling better now. Enjoy the coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. too bad about the migraine but so glad your Sunday was better! Love your knitting in the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope your migraine is gone and you are feeling much better. I have never seen GG before. It's hot here too and I for one am ready for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The heat is awful for head aches. Ugh.. Glad you are feeling better and got to visit with the family. It sounds like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry you had a migraine. I suffer from those and thought one was coming on yesterday but I managed to head (haha!) it off at the pass. Sounds like you had fun despite the pain!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!