Thursday, April 12, 2012

Storms




The weather has been a bit crazy the past few days. A beautiful sunset; then we've had torrential downpours one minute and the next bright sunshine. Last night Ree & I saw a rainbow which sparked her wanting to go to the library to get some rainbow books.

This evening we watched a storm descend upon our house from the north; pour so hard we could hardly see the house across the street; then we watched the gorgeous blue skies to our south get consumed by the storm and gorgeous blue skies come upon us from the north.

Nature is so beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. it sure is! LOVE your photos! Gorgeous. Storm season gets under my skin, and then stays until I get to the point where I miss it when it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!