Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Photo a day


I took a photo every day in February! Some days was difficult....others not so much. 

For March I'm going to use the prompts at Fat Mum Slim.

I'm sure there will be days that the photo I want to use for the day won't match up with the theme, but I've noticed I've run out of different things to photograph some days. So on the days I need a little inspiration I'll check over there. 

I have to say having my iphone REALLY helps with a photo a day project. I don't always remember to grab my camera when I leave the house but I always have my phone with me! And instagram is awesome so I use that very often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!