Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekending





It was a busy, full weekend. Saturday morning Ree had her first toddler music class. Afterwards we went on a Mommy/Daughter breakfast date to Panera. We shared a coffee roll & she had to drink her "coffee" like Momma. (Even though I had tea). Due to sickness on the actual birthday we had a belated birthday celebration. There was presents; cake; tons of food; and lots of fun family time.

On Sunday the husband & I went into the basement and cleaned out tons of boxes. The garbage is almost full and there are boxes for the donation bin. It's no where near complete but we both feel accomplished!

Now it's on to the beginning of a new week!

1 comment:

  1. You are not going to believe this but - I have those two EXACT Alex & Ani bracelets on right now. They were my Christmas presents. I love them!

    Panera bread is great - I wish we had one closer to us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!