Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday


These pictures were taken about 45 minutes apart just a little while ago. I like seeing the different afternoon lights around the house.

I didn't get as much done today as I had planned. Instead Ree & I went to dunkin donuts to get coffee & donuts. Then we had a tea party.

This afternoon I was going to bring up all my boxes of books to finally unpack them in the built in bookcases. I didn't feel like making umpteen million trips up the stairs with heavy boxes. 

So I made meatballs instead.

My husband will be happy about that! 

I found myself wishing for some snow this morning. Just a little bit. Enough to take Ree out & play in for a little while. Plus there's something calming in sitting and knitting with the snow falling!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!