Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Happy's"

 Ever since Ree was a newborn at this time of year she's loved to look at the Christmas lights. Many nights after we first brought her home from the hospital the Christmas tree lights were our night light. After her feeding I'd stand in front of it and rock back and forth as she watched them.

 Not much has changed in 2 years! She was so excited to have lights outside this year. Even having us go outside in the rain the first night we turned them on so she could see them!

This time of year my favorite time of day is around twilight. I put the tree on, finish up my afternoon cup of tea and prepare to start supper. Something about the lights is very peaceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!