Thursday, December 29, 2011

December 29

Ree is fighting a cold this week so we've been taking it easy & staying home for the most part. This afternoon she wanted to open her new Curious George Matching game that she got for Christmas. We spent almost an hour matching the pieces & she kept telling me who everyone was.  

 These 2 pictures are of my Christmas tree. I read on someone's blog earlier in the week that they took a picture of the lights while moving the camera. So I decided to try it & I think it looks neat!
I've been reading that many people have already taken down their Christmas decorations. I haven't even thought of it yet. It was only this afternoon that I even began to start putting away all our gifts. I think I'll miss the lights the most. One of my favorite times of the day is sitting in the late afternoon with a cup of tea & the tree on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!