Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 27


Yesterday was a repeat of the day after Christmas. Except the husband had to go back to work and Ree & I got dressed. Other then that we relaxed at home playing with all her new things.

I had made a goal for myself to finish all the unfinished knitting projects in my Ravelry project page before the New Year. There's only 3 things and they all are pretty close to being done.

Instead yesterday I sat & cast on for a new pair of socks for me! It's the Lattice Socks pattern. I like it but it's a pattern that I need to concentrate on...not so good with an active toddler around who loves to help me knit! It's also the first time knitting with all 5 double pointed needles. But I believe the finished product will be well worth it!

3 comments:

  1. I've seen that pattern. It looks lovely. Enjoy knitting them and good luck finishing up those pesky WIPS in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful yarn! Good luck on your knitting goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was that close to finishing my WIP's. That would take me about a solid year. Good luck with your goals and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!