Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20

 Candy Cane Hershey Kisses. Delicious!!!!

 I came across the recipe for Candy Cane Blossoms via pintrest a few weeks ago & ever since I've been dying to try them!

This afternoon I had it all planned out that Ree & I would have a great time together baking them. Well. First the unopened still packaged red sprinkles fell out of her hand and scattered all over the floor. Then she was "afraid" of the mixer. Then she didn't want to help roll the dough because it was sticky. So I had fun making them while she "baked" with her Melissa & Doug cookies!

They came out delicious & I hope a few stick around for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!